jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

My job beats your job

 I want to rant today, I had a very nice day that got screwed so fast, and it involves my career.

I must admit, studying business ISN'T that hard, but I'm in the best business school in my country, so I'm very proud of it, we have to work hard, got a job the first semester, need to sell, study, make a new company grow up and live. But today talking with some people I got the comment of "but why don't you sell x, it's too easy to sell! I could do that myself and win lots of money!"

That got me really mad.

After that, she commented about how it was easy to convince some man to buy your idea for their company in one minute, that you just have to tell them what they want to hear, and that got me really, really mad. It's not that it's hard to do it, but it's hard to achieve it, and those people don't understand that doing it isn't as easy as it sounds.

It's like saying that if you know the basics of medicine you can go and make a surgery to a man dying!

It gets me, it makes me feel like the people who studies laws and get told that if they know all the rules in their country they are done.

If you study some career I bet you have got some of this sickening comments.

2 comentarios: